Sunday, November 13, 2005

meh

its not writers block
its writes dissatifaction
a distinct lack of passion
true undesire in action
but i wont start slackin
and not compeletin these words
nouns and verbs
into little poetry like blurbs
a sound byte of my mind
and lound night left behind
while your small mind cant define
the unrelenting dementing
explanation, wait maybe extrapolation
of the vocabularic vacation
the destination is hatin
these lines im creatin
but it feels so necessary
to keep going im not patient
cant wait for a moment
a break in time
to stop with these words
and just relax my mind
but i know my lack of desire
is not a lack of passion
is a general dissatifaction
with the words them selves in action
not action packed
or biting back
just writing words
that are supposed to relax
but instead impact
the facts of my life
leaving me empty
seeking nigh
so ill stop now
thought ill keep in writing
in my mind on the paper
till the words are no longer defining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home