Thursday, November 17, 2005

*shrug*

judge me oh lord according to my deeds
provide for me father according to my needs
and do as you please with the man you see
dont let me become whats inside of me
so i plead to you father again and again
when im lost and im lonely in need of a friend
i call out your name at my bitter end
thats why im so quick with these versus ive penned
im lost and im hurting hardly deserving
of the mercy youve showed its not of my earning
let me be a blessing to those that im serving
and let not my self be to me unnerving
give me patince and grace
and let me not fall of of place
into a place of utter disgrace
but let me be placed in the light of your face
oh dear father i need you now
to teach me, and train me, to show me how
to be the man that can woo and wow
men to you father so at your feet we bow
so i entreat you again father
show me how to not wander
follow your path and not be a bother
how to treat others your sons and your daughters
cause im lost and im weak
with out you i cant sleep
i can hardly keep the peace
or keep my self on my feet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home