Wednesday, December 14, 2005

breathe

i breathe me breath against the mirror
and as i watch intently it slowly dissapears
and with the reatreat of my moist breath
the face i see is all thats left
a sad depressed dejected grin
hiding joyously something within
and in a second the grin dissappears
and i see a mirror covered in tears
i wipe them clean and breath again
when i look back i see a friend
a friend of fog that shrouds my face
that my face will soon replace
and when my face comes back again
its slowly become a mix of sin
lust and desire mixed in my eyes
while i eye my lips uttering lies
i breath a gain to hide my lips
but draw a line with my finger tips
through the moisture i see a gaze
and i become enamoured as if for days
a gaze that tells me what im missing
and every time ive lied theyve been listening
watching my eyes for signs of deception
and seeing in them lost introspection
i breathe on the mirror once more and walk away
quite a start to another day

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

incredibly deep.
very well written. I liked how you tied the imagery back and back to the mirror.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home