Sunday, May 20, 2007

is this really extacy?

i cant believe you left me so disguested
you did that after all those discussions
whats wrong with you kid
is your head busted
is what ive told you not enough?
is what ive offered so fuct up?
i gave you the best advice a man can give
and you turned it back
in my face youve spit
i love you so much
what were you thinking?
why couldnt you just go out
and spend the night drinking?
why couldnt you get high
untill you passed out
you had to do e to work this all out?
should i hope that it helped
made your night better?
should i pray that the x will improve the weather
ive protected you with my every action
you didnt understand so you were just passive
but you could have trusted me
you know im not stupid
but you last night
made me feel foolish
ive poored out my soul to make your life better
you threw it away to make one night better?
do you know what mdma is?
have you read about coke?
have you studied herion
and how it can choke?
itll take the life out of you
leave you a shell of your self
and i love how you are
do you really need help
between this and the tylonal
im begining to worry
the line of your sanity
is begining to get blurry
come the fuck on
i mean really whats up
cause if you dont give a fuck
then i dont give a fuck
i refuse to give of my self
to one who dosent care
i refuse to spend my wealth
if you wont fight the despair
but your life is your life
i cant live it for you
but dont let the easy way
sneak up and destroy you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home