Sunday, May 13, 2007

my battles not against gangsters and thugs
my battles against the flesh and the blood
against principalities and powers
that in my darkest hours
tear at my soul and look to devour
the things i hold dear
change the man that i am
from a lover to a fighter
create a beast from a man
and i know the plan
but despite my best efforts
in always so desperate
to find out whats left
in this world
im so reckless
and as i check down the check list
for all that ive got left
i realize my best wits
have nothing to offer but fuel for scoffers
and words for the knockers
lines for cock blockers
and i may never be a chart topper
but i wont be no chart stalker
ill be a proper lyricist
a untouchable rhymer
a serious nemisis
of all the two timers
you cant sell out and buy in
you cant shell out and still win
invest wisely and gamble with smart
or youll be beat quickly with out a fair start

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home